Devotional: Fellowship is with Father & SonWatch Video
In the first week of our new series, “Fellowship,” we see that God has always had fellowship in and of Himself— Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Therefore, our fellowship began with God, it flows from God and it continues to flow from us, his followers. There is no greater happiness than to have fellowship with God.
Questions for Meditation
- What originally separated us from our fellowship with the Trinity?
- How does God restore His fellowship with humanity? What does this tell us about how much the Lord desires fellowship with His people?
- In Christ, the circle of fellowship with God is a persistently open circle. How does this change the way we see God and those around us who have yet to experience fellowship with God?
- How have you seen the circle of fellowship with God continue to grow in your life?
- Our world as a whole battles with loneliness. What is the Bible’s remedy for this?
- Have you experienced the deep happiness that comes from fellowship with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as well as fellowship with His people? What are ways we can continue to walk in this deep happiness this week?
- Where can you grow in your fellowship with God, but also with the people of God?