We are a group of young adults that love Jesus and love each other. Here are some values that we are really passionate about and do our best to live by:
- We love God more than life
- We use the arts to communicate our love to God and to communicate His love to the world
- We are a safe and loving family – accepting adoptions daily
- We honor our leaders and elders
- The word of God is the standard for our faith and life
- We serve others into greatness
- We have an insatiable desire for learning and growing
- We look for and accept feedback
We believe that God wants everyone in Chicago to have a safe and loving family. Our desire is to be that place for you.
If you are new to Advance, we can’t wait to meet you! We are a group of young adults who love Jesus, love the arts, and are excited to welcome anyone who walks through our doors. Come hang out with us every other Saturday, we are always doing something new and creative. Our heart is to find new ways for people to connect and grow together. Whether it is at a bbq, a worship night or just going out to dinner we would love for you to be a part of our Advance family.
Parking is available at Lot A, located at:
Young Adults Events
Pastor David was saved as a young boy, and felt a call to ministry in high school. While attending Moody Bible Institute, his brother invited him to the Chicago Tabernacle, where he began to serve and continue to grow in leadership. During this season of his life, Pastor David encountered God’s presence in a powerful way. He is now married to Susie Stephens, the Early Childhood Director and has 3 young children, Owen, Eden, and Elliot. Pastor David has a desire for all people to encounter God in this way, so they can see the supernatural power of God in their everyday lives.