Devotional: Light Blesses
The Christmas season is a time to be reminded that God didn’t send a prophet, a messenger, or a spokesperson to the earth for us, but He sent His one and only Son. And His Son’s birth was not just an arbitrary event, but it brought Good News – Good News that continues to bless us.
In a world where Good News is seldom celebrated, it’s important to remember that Christ came to save us from sin by providing peace with God, joy for our days, and favor on our lives.
Questions For Meditation
- Why do we hear so much bad news, and so little good news?
- How can this teach us to focus on the true Good News?
- What is the Good News that we speak of?
- Why, after salvation and initially receiving the Good News, do we forget about it?
- Why is the Good News still relevant for us everyday?
- How can we be a blessing to others with the Good News?