Devotional: Pressing on Successfully
Now that we have transitioned from a year of upheaval and change in 2020 to a new year in 2021, most of us have found that life has more to do with how we respond to matters, as opposed to what happens around us. The remainder of 2021 can be a year of growth and prosperity, regardless of circumstance, if we can press on in the faith.
Questions For Meditation
- Look at Joshua’s situation in Joshua 3. What are some similarities between the difficulties he was facing and any challenges you might be facing today?
- What did Joshua do to pinpoint the presence of God?
- How can you, today, pinpoint the presence of God? What kind of impact do you think that can make on your life?
- Why is it that we can lose our pursuit of God?
- Are there other distractions you are pursuing other than God?
- What happens when we develop a passionate awe of God?