Often times, we hear statistics, facts, and figures that are aimed to alert us to a given reality, and prompt us to move toward a certain direction. Jesus had his prophecies of what the statistics would look like at the end times: that faith might not often be found, and that the love of many will grow cold. But as Christians, we don’t have to be a statistic; we can be the anomaly, and let faith, hope, and love remain and be the predominant force in our lives!
Questions for Meditation
- How does faith help us walk about our lives on a day-to-day basis?
- What is the logic of the impossible?
- When have you not lived with the logic of the impossible?
- How can faith change the way you see what’s possible today?
- Why do we often stop pushing through when debris comes up in our lives?
- Are there any areas of your life that are “under construction?” How can faith help you push through?