Devotional: Who’s In Your Garden?
Hackers, in our world, will attack any vulnerability to manipulate our data and information for their gain. They will plant seeds of poisonous data that in the future allow them to predatorily take advantage of people. Satan is similar. He will plant seeds of poison – whether it’s through unresolved pain, hurt, or bitterness, and use that foothold in our lives to derail us. Being aware of the enemy’s schemes and knowing who is in our garden is vital to our health and fruitfulness as God’s people.
Questions for Meditation
- How did the enemy tamper with Adam and Eve’s trust?
- How does he tamper with our trust?
- Think about your life. Are you under the antivirus protection program of spiritual warfare? Remember, if you’re not exercising all three, you’re not really exercising any of them.
- How does the enemy lay traps for us, and how can we avoid them?
- How does the enemy try to tamper with our spiritual diet?
- How is your spiritual diet today? How can you make sure that you continue to stay nourished properly?