Devotional: Power to Believe
When we secure personal power, we not only live based on our experiences with God, but on the personal power we receive from God for our day to day lives. Receiving the power to believe means that we walk in the supernatural ability to ask or think according to God’s power working inside of us. Yes, you read that right – we have God’s power working inside of us! And it is his power that enables us to believe.
Questions for Meditation
- What does it mean when God says that He will go beyond all that we ask?
- Why do we get limited in what we ask from God for?
- Why is it honoring to God when we ask for great things from Him?
- What are the ways that God improved on what Paul asked from him?
- What are the ways that God has improved upon your own plans in your life?
- What are the things you’re believing for today that God can improve on?