Devotional: Pray for Impact
In the third installment of the Pray for It series, we look again at Daniel and see him making an impact in the spiritual realm. It is there, in the spirit, that everything happens for Daniel before anything happens in the physical realm. Daniel understands what we are meant to learn: that every child of God has an assignment to work in the Spirit in order to make an impact in the world around them. We all have physical spheres on influence and places were meant to make an impact in our lives – but it all begins through our prayer lives, in the spirit.
Questions for Meditation
- Why do our prayers start a battle?
- Who is our battle with, and who is it not with?
- Have you ever fought the wrong enemy? What happened, and why do you think it happened?
- Why did Daniel need strength from God?
- How does God give us strength?
- Where is God assigning you to make an impact for Him in this season of your life? How can God’s strength help you?