Devotional: Pray The Promises
When we hear the word ‘promise,’ we often subconsciously diminish the word because of the way that we see promises. We see promises as something that is easily broken; something that people say, but rarely keep; something that is unreliable and not trustworthy. But the world’s promises are not like God’s. They are easily broken and unreliable. God’s promises are good and trustworthy! He will never break His promise!
Questions for Meditation
- Why do we believe that God’s promises are always true?
- What happens in our hearts that stop us from agreeing with God’s Word?
- What examples has God given to prove that He doesn’t go back on His promises?
- How does God continue to be faithful to every generation?
- What are some ways you can make sure your spirit comes into agreement with God’s Word this week?
- What are some promises God has given you in the past that you can still hold onto today?