Devotional: Pray for Direction
As we close the Pray for It series, we are given two examples: one from the life of Aaron and Lot, and one from the life of Paul. Through both passages, we see the value and importance of direction. God’s direction, or the lack of it, can make all the difference in our lives. Receiving God’s direction, and learning and discerning His will for our lives, is what saves us from ourselves, and also leads us into a life filled with blessing and abundance.
Questions for Meditation
- How do we receive revelation from God?
- Why is confirmation so important when it comes to God’s will?
- How can we get talked out of God’s will?
- How have you received confirmation in your life?
- Why are having people around us in order to speak the truth to us, and give us feedback, so important?
- How has God opened doors for you in the past? What doors can you ask Him to open and walk with you through today?