Devotional: It’s Mine to Manage
As God’s children, we are privileged with access to God’s blessings. His direction, His peace, His love, and his blessings are given freely to us. However, it is up to us to manage those gifts. It is our stewardship that can allow those to bear fruit in our lives, or become wasted gifts. Thankfully, the same source of grace that offers those gifts also give us what we need to steward and manage them.
Questions for Meditation
- Why is it important to steward the season that you are in?
- How would you identify the season that you are in?
- What is something you can do this week to embrace the season that you are in?
- What seasons were you in during past years, and how are they different now?
- What is the story that God is doing in your life now?
- Who is God’s story of your life for?