Devotional: Give The Gospel
Giving the gospel is an essential part of being a Christian. As believers, we have been called to share the good news of Jesus Christ with others. This is not just a suggestion, but a commandment from our Lord and Savior. We must be willing to step out of our comfort zones and share the truth of the gospel with those who need to hear it. This can be intimidating at times, but we can take comfort in knowing that God is with us every step of the way. When we share the gospel, we are participating in the Kingdom of God and fulfilling our purpose as followers of Christ.
It is not enough to simply be a fan of Jesus. We must be active participants in His Kingdom. This means sharing the gospel with others, serving our communities, and living out our faith in practical ways. We must be willing to put our faith into action and make a difference in the lives of those around us. When we do this, we are fulfilling our role as ambassadors of Christ and spreading His love to the world. So let us not be content with being fans of Jesus, but let us step up and participate in His Kingdom with boldness and courage, knowing that we are doing the work of our Lord and Savior.
Questions for Meditation
- What are the 5 steps to giving the Gospel that are included in the Give the Gospel book?
- How did a similar process like this bring you to Christ?
- What people do you identify as having an influence in their lives that need Jesus?
- What are some ways you can pray for those people?
- What is difficult about approaching people? How can we be loving and strategic in doing so?
- How can we nurture those that we identify, either before they make a decision or afterwards?