Breakaway is a five day summer retreat that’s specifically for youth who are coming out of 6th-12th grade. It’s a great opportunity to break away from the noise of the city and connect with God. We are expectant to see all that God is going to do in the hearts of our students at this year’s camp! To learn more about Illinois Student Ministries, click the link below!
Breakaway Teen Camp
Frequently Asked Questions
When: July 17-21, which is Monday-Friday (Teen Camp Week 2)
Where: Carlinville IL, Lake Williamson
Cost: Early Bird: $259 | Must be registered in Campwise by June 1, 11:59 PM
Regular Rate: $309 | Last Day to Register is July 7 by 11:59 PM
Scholarships: $75 application fee | Last day to Apply: July 2
Breakaway is a fantastic opportunity for your youth to engage in powerful services, connect with God, and make new friends. The Free is committed to ensuring that each camper has a memorable and fulfilling experience that leaves them wanting to deepen their relationship with God. Please note the registration process has changed this year. Below you will find important information about the steps for successfully registering your youth for Breakaway 2023!
- To register your youth for Breakaway, begin by clicking the ‘ISM Registration’ link below.
- Once redirected to Campwise, click on “Create New Account” Please note, you should enter your information in and not your youths on the first screen. Please proceed through the prompts.
- When asked, Are you registering as part of a group and received a GHR ID from your group leader?” Please answer yes and put in the following code: ChiTabYth
- When choosing what program to sign your youth up for, scroll all the way down until you see 2023 Breakaway Teen Camp July 17, 2023 – July 21, 2023 and then select the box that says “Teen Breakaway Student”
- It is up to you whether you would like to sign up your youth for high ropes or get them a t-shirt. Please note, we will add those charges to your account once you register with Chicago Tabernacle.
- After finishing signing up, you will need to complete the student profile form. Our city/church name is Chicago – Chicago Tabernacle AG. For leader’s name, please put Jovan Ramos.
- Once you have completed the student profile form, you will need to register your youth with us via Planning Center Registrations. This is how you will submit payment for camp as well as receive all important information regarding transportation and more. To register your youth with The Free, click the ‘The Free Registration’ link below.
Sponsor & Donate
Our heart is that no youth would miss this opportunity for financial reasons. If God has placed it on your heart to sponsor a teen, follow the link below to our “Give” page to give online. From there, select “Breakaway” in the drop down menu.
$250 will completely cover the cost of a camper to attend.
CT Youth Ministry
The Free is for all Jr. and Sr. High students grades 6-12. Our mission is to inspire and disciple youth to live as free people. To learn more about The Free, click the link below!