To raise up skilled leaders who are operating in supernatural power who are able to fill Kingdom posts.
Looking for an opportunity to get a premier, fully accredited education? Do you desire a learning environment that is not just a classroom but also hands-on experience with leaders who are able to show you how to implement what you are learning? Then Chicago School of Leadership in partnership with North Central University is the program for you.
We have combined the top-shelf education of NCU with the leadership experience of a dynamic, prayer-centered church in the heart of Chicago. In this program you will live, work, study and build community in one of the most diverse and exciting cities in the world–all while earning an accredited degree in one of the following areas:
- Associate of Arts in Church Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Church Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Worship Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Biblical and Theological Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Youth, Children, and Family Ministry
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Management
- Bachelor of Science in Humanitarian Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Digital Media
This fully immersive and holistic experience will give you a solid foundation with general education coursework and a biblical framework for leadership. It will also ignite a deeper passion to be used by God for His glory! We invite you to come and experience what it means to be a healthy, effective and anointed leader. To learn more about, Chicago School of Leadership, click the link below!
Pastor David was saved as a young boy, and felt a call to ministry in high school. While attending Moody Bible Institute, his brother invited him to the Chicago Tabernacle, where he began to serve and continue to grow in leadership. During this season of his life, Pastor David encountered God’s presence in a powerful way. He is now married to Susie Stephens and has three young children, Owen, Eden, and Elliot. Pastor David has a desire for all people to encounter God in this way, so they can see the supernatural power of God in their everyday lives.